Go UP! Enjoy these images #htmlcaption2 Stay Connected with me
blogger widgets

Saturday 16 May 2015

Where Hope Grows

Where Hope Grows




One of the most awaited movies I am hoping to watch as soon as possible. A player (Calvin Campbell) who retires too soon, becomes a Drunk man.His family,life is all ruined. But suddenly while shopping a beer/booze he meets a man who is very different and is positive minded about himself.He believes that I am doing great even when I am doing bad. He (Calvin Campbell) starts living his life in a better way,becomes active, starts doing activities he was not interested in. Enjoys company of a person who he never knew. His family starts loving him. Everything starts working out for him. Then Suddenly a tragedy occurs. What happens Next is for you to find out .

For sure I like the plot of the movie and I do appreciate these kind of movies which involve some sort of inspiration to people that nothing seems impossible with a positive environment, which in this case is provided by a friend. For people who could watch this movie in theaters, maybe it is worth a shot. Whereas for people like me torrent link is going to upload below soon.Till then Enjoy the Pics:

Some pics:





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...